Breakfast at Loaring Place can be enjoyed in the main living room or in the alfresco dining area overlooking the peaceful nature setting.
Loaring Place guests will be treated to a delicious complimentary Australian continental breakfast including;
- Coffee; freshly ground and brewed
- Tea; a selection Twinings brand teas
- Selection of fruit juices
- Range of muesli and other cereals
- Seasonal fruits and our famous home-made stewed pears with prunes
- Margaret River Dairy Company plain and fruit yoghurt
- Toast from freshly baked home made bread
- Jams from the Margaret River Berry Farm plus old favourites Vegemite etc.
- Freshly baked muffins or scones or raisin bread
A cooked breakfast is available to order a la carte and includes:
- Free range eggs cooked to order
- Fresh crispy bacon or breakfast sausages
- Home-made Baked Beans with our chives and basil or Mushrooms sautéed in butter with thyme from our garden
- Options of Roasted Tomato sprinkled with herbs, Hash Browns or Cheese.
- Omelettes with mushrooms with taragon, chives and parsley fresh from our garden
- Eggs Florentine on wilted home grown spinach with Hollandaise sauce
- Eggs Benedict on ham with Hollandaise sauce
- Pancakes with rosewater strawberries
Breakfast is served from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Tea and coffee facilities are available all day in the lounge and a microwave oven is also in the lounge so guests can heat up drinks or snacks. Guests can also get a refreshing drink from the water cooler filled with fresh rainwater.
Lunch, picnic hamper and Dinner menus are available on request.
Wine as well as Cheese Platters are also available for purchase.
Complimentary port is available in the evenings and guests can treat themselves to a 'lucky dip' from the Allsorts jar.