If you are sick and tired of the usual holiday itinerary, why not include new and more exciting activities in your to-do list this year? Aside from swimming or frolicking on the beach and taking pictures to post on your social media, here are some interesting activities you should consider when creating your holiday itinerary for 2013!
Go on a Wine Tour
You will love this if you are into drinking wine. A wine tour lets you have a glimpse on how your favourite drink is made and packed. It is even through this tour that you can get freebies from generous and hospitable winemakers and winery owners. So, choose a place for your wine tour. Opt for small towns where you can really spend time with the people behind the bar. And, DO NOT get drunk. No matter how tasty a particular wine is, maintain proper etiquette and do not forget to follow the seven S of wine tasting to have pure gastronomic enjoyment:
- See the wine’s colour, clarity, and intensity.
- Swirl the glass to release the drink’s aroma.
- Smell to discover the flavour. Is it spicy, sweet, or fruity?
- Sip by taking a small amount in your mouth.
- Savour and swish the wine around your mouth so that its taste hits each of your palate.
- Score the wine or rate its flavour.
- Visit a Theme Park
This attraction can be a great addition to your holiday itinerary since it offers a wide range of activities for children and adults. You can take advantage of a theme park visit to spend quality time with your family and friends. To make the most of this activity, try different rides and activities with your kids! And take pictures of wonderful views and make lots of fun memories to take home with you.
Here are some other ideas you might like to explore:
- Tours China - Make China Direct your first port of call when you want to engage in tours China.
- Campervan Hire Melbourne - Get well-equipped units when you book your campervan hire Melbourne from Travel Car Centre.
Through these activities, your holiday can truly be memorable and one of a kind! And, to be able to relax after an exhausting day of frolicking, stay in fully equipped and comfortable accommodation by the Margaret River.
To read more travel info, browse the following sites: