Breakfast at Loaring Place can be enjoyed in the main living room or in the alfresco dining area overlooking the peaceful nature setting.
Loaring Place guests will be treated to a delicious complimentary Australian gourmet breakfast including;
· Coffee; freshly ground and brewed
· Tea; a selection Twinings brand teas
· Selection of fruit juices
· Range of muesli and other cereals
· Seasonal fruits and our famous
home-made stewed pears and prunes
· Margaret River Dairy Company plain and fruit yoghurt
· Free range eggs cooked to order
· Fresh crispy bacon or
· Home-made Baked Beans with our chives and basil or Mushrooms sautéed in butter with thyme from our garden
· Omelettes with mushrooms with
taragon, chives and parsley fresh from our garden
· Eggs Florentine on wilted home grown spinach with Hollandaise sauce
· Eggs Benedict on ham with
· Pancakes with rosewater strawberries
· Toast from freshly baked home made bread
· Jams from the Margaret River
· Freshly baked muffins or scones or raisin
Breakfast is served from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Tea and coffee facilities are available all day in the lounge and a microwave oven is also in the lounge so guests can heat up drinks or snacks. Guests can also get a refreshing drink from the water cooler filled with fresh rainwater.
Lunch, picnic hamper and Dinner menus are available on request.
Wine as well as
Cheese Platters are also available for purchase.
is available in the evenings and guests can treat
themselves to a ‘lucky dip’ from the Allsorts jar.
|Modern Luxury - Bush Setting -
Heart of Margaret River
Accommodation Margaret River | Rooms | Rates and Bookings | Breakfast | About us | Contact us | Specials, Tours and Packages | Booking Policy, Terms and Conditions | Map